MWO Ohio Backroad Expedition April 21-23rd

Six Volt

Re: MWO Ohio Backroad Expedition April 21-23rd

Post by Six Volt »

Josh,Marla and other Leakoilers: I've previously shared this with Aaron. If you have issues with vehicles or anything else while in the Hocking Hills region my place will be available. It is close enough in the event of some calamity. You've got my number. Good luck on the trip and enjoy!

Oh yea. One more thing. If you want decent BBQ in Hocking Hills go to Millstone. Not a chain. http://www.millstonebbq.com
Marla

Post by Marla »

Thank You Aaron for making this suggestion. I went this past weekend and had a great time.

The VW's were a big hit at this event. Not only did they hang tough with the big rigs, making it up the hills, on winding roads and through the grassy knolls, they did it with style.

Thank you to Sean too for recommending the Millstone BBQ place. I went there for a meal before heading back up North. It was very good and well worth it.

Here are a couple of pictures of VW's in action and making an impression.
Attachments
IMG_0812.JPG
IMG_0808.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG
IMG_0786.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
WideFive

Post by WideFive »

You're very welcome, Marla! Glad you showed up, even without a Bus. Great spending time with you and getting to know you better :D

Very cool of Josh and Brett to make it too. Although the fire side chat opened my eyes to how messed up these guys are, ha, ha.

Great weekend for sure!

"There is no restoration process that can give a car legitimacy equal to originality."