Oberlin Concert - July 14th

wwebner

Oberlin Concert - July 14th

Post by wwebner »

LEAKOIL has once again been invited to the summer concert series on Tappan Square in Oberlin. The city will again close off N Professor street for LEAKOIL members. July 14th 60's and 70's music. Concert is from 7PM till 9PM. come early and enjoy a walk around the town.
Marla

Re: Oberlin concert series

Post by Marla »

This Friday.

Just wanted to bump this up as a reminder. Last year this was very nice event, bring a blanket to sit on or some chairs.

I will probably get there around 5:30 PM.Same rules as last year. The street will be closed off around 6 PM.

Here is the link to last year's event for reference.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4400
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
wwebner

Re: Oberlin Concert - July 14th

Post by wwebner »

We have confirmation from the City that North Professor, in front of
Finney Chapel, will be closed off and reserved for LEAKOIL "bus" traffic starting at
630pm.
That being said,feel free to arrive earlier. You most likely will be able to park along N Professor St. prior to it being blocked off for us. There are a number of good eateries in short walking distance from Tappan Square.

Also, in the event of rain,we will post any cancellation info by 5PM
Flamingo

Post by Flamingo »

Count Me, Flamingo 2, and WeeMan in! Word on the street is that Josh and Julie maybe making an appearance in their bus too!
I don't weld. I don't fabricate. And I can't even fix most of the things I break. But I do have niche-iness to offer. You're welcome.
Marla

Post by Marla »

Thank you everyone for joining us on Friday evening. Once again, this turned out to be a nice event.

Here are some photos.
Attachments
IMG_1165.JPG
IMG_1164.JPG
IMG_1163.JPG
IMG_1162.JPG
IMG_1161.JPG
IMG_1160.JPG
IMG_1159.JPG
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)