Kelleys Island 2015

Six Volt

Re: Kelleys Island 2015

Post by Six Volt »

Weather looks ok. (At least in weather undergound's projections) Chance of rain on Friday, but not unbearably cold. Projected range Friday is 66-55. Rain chance seems to end by 9pm. Saturday is projected dry with a range of 61-52. Too far out for Sunday. This will probably all change, but it looks like it will be a reasonable weather weekend.
Marla

Post by Marla »

It's here! The week of Kelleys has begun. :D

Get your gear ready, buses running and brakes in check.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. Safe and happy travels to all. Rain or shine, it's going to be a great time.
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
Mike Kever Kombi

Post by Mike Kever Kombi »

Ferry times
image.jpg
Mike

1961 Microbus

1971 Super Beetle (1302s)

1975 Westfalia

Sarcasm is just one of the many services I offer.

I like my water filtered through a bed of grains, cleansed by yeast, and preserved with hops.
Mike Kever Kombi

Post by Mike Kever Kombi »

This is just a rehash of this thread
http://www.leakoil.net/forum/viewtopic. ... 7&start=40

The KoK shirts have arrived and are sorted. We will try to distribute shirts as members arrive. Even though we shall try our best, you should not rely on us to find you. Many of you know either Marla or I, for those that do not, we will be at the campsite with the red and white splittie westy, and the orange and orange and orange and white bay westy, that barely looks like it could make it out of the driveway, let alone all the way to KI.

Track us down if we don't find you. Orders are separated and available for immediate pick up. Cash will be due upon delivery. The closer you can get to exact change the better it will be on us, and much appreciated.

Look forward to seeing everyone on island.

If you need a reminder of what you ordered, or what you owe, check out this thread
http://www.leakoil.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4157
Mike

1961 Microbus

1971 Super Beetle (1302s)

1975 Westfalia

Sarcasm is just one of the many services I offer.

I like my water filtered through a bed of grains, cleansed by yeast, and preserved with hops.
John

Post by John »

could snow Friday...
Never asked for a motorcycle...
Mopar's Rock...
OldBluT2

Post by OldBluT2 »

For anyone bringing their kids to Kelleys this weekend, Denise and I wanted to let you know that we have T-shirts for them to tie-dye and we will be letting them paint the Bus again. In other words, bring something for them to wear that you don't mind getting stained.

Here is this year's kids T-shirt design. To clarify: these are NOT the official club shirt. This is just an activity we do for the kids.

'91 Vanagon Carat
'15 Jetta TSI

Others I wish I'd have had the space and money to keep:
'56 Single Cab, '68 Double Cab, '71 Hardtop Westy, '77 Pop-up Westy, '98 New Beetle, '07 Rabbit