Fresh Roasted Coffee for Silent Auction

Helmet

Convoy to KI?

Post by Helmet »

Any Akronites interested in convoying. To KI??
Kooper271

Re: Convoy to KI?

Post by Kooper271 »

Sounds good to me. When do you plan on leaving?
Helmet

Post by Helmet »

Friday morning 11ish
Kooper271

Post by Kooper271 »

Where would you want to meet at?

Is there anyone else in the Akron area that wants to meet up?
Helmet

Post by Helmet »

We are going to head out friday between 9 & 10
We avoid highways and take the state routes.
We plan on stopping in Bellvue for lunch and then up to ki
Call me 330 714 8296
dormohbile2

Fresh Roasted Coffee for Silent Auction

Post by dormohbile2 »

I will be bringing about four pounds of freshly roasted coffee for the silent auction. I’ve got:

1# of Ethiopian (This coffee comes from a single farm, the Hambela Estate, situated on the border of the Harrar region of Ethiopia. They've been growing coffee since the 1950's and are a well regarded Ethiopian farm. As with good Harrars, the blueberry taste is present, as well as slight chocolate and peach notes)

1# of Sumatra (This fresh crop of Sumatra Mandheling FTO has all the characteristics you would expect -- low acid, flashes of bitter with sweet, bourbon-like complexity, herbal notes, spice, smooth, rich, not musty, great lingering aftertaste)

1# of Papau New Guinea Kimel AA (This estate always delivers a great Papua New Guinea -- creamy, smooth, buttery. Mild milk chocolate and vanilla buter icing notes. Flashes of cherry and hoeny if you use your imagination.)

1# of Honduras (The COMSA FTO co-op has a few thousand farmers, and they all pool their coffee together and get paid well for their contributions to the harvest. In this light roast you’ll notice the watermelon, black cherry, and a chocolate finish)

1/2# of an Espresso Blend (A roasted blend of 7 parts South American, 1 part African, 1 part Indonesian, and 1 part Central American.)

I’ll have a grinder with me in the dormobile if you dont have one. These are best with a french press! See you this weekend!
Hank
Hank
1966 Dormobile - http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp187/dormohbile2/
1991 Vanagon Westy