2024 - Spring Cruise May 25th

Marla

2024 - Spring Cruise May 25th

Post by Marla »

Save the date - May 25th

Saturday of Memorial Day weekend we will have our annual spring cruise through the Metroparks.

Stay tuned for more information posted here.
It's Marla with an " L"
(My list of assets is just too long...)
Marla

Re: 2024 - Spring Cruise May 25th

Post by Marla »

Memorial Day weekend is fast approaching and that means SPRING CRUISE for all us LEAKOILers.

Starting loosely at 9:30 AM.

This is a trip through the Cleveland Metroparks ending at Slim and Chubby's restaurant in Strongsville for lunch. We’ll meet at the Cleveland Metroparks Emerald Necklace Marina.

The address is 1500 Cleveland Metro Park Dr, Lakewood, OH 44107, or an alternate address is 18900 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, Ohio 44107, GPS Coordinates 41.478151, -81.831374). For those who are not familiar with the area, there's a large parking lot adjacent to the boat docks at the bottom of the hill. This is where we meet up, sit and chat for a while before heading out.

All VW's are invited, so don't be shy. Wave to the locals as we cruise by in a long caravan. Give them a honk, the kids like that. :D

The 20 mile (approx.) cruise will end in Strongsville at Slim & Chubby's for lunch, 12492 Prospect Rd. Strongsville, 44149.

The website is: http://www.slimandchubbys.com/strongsville

Looking forward to seeing you there.
It's Marla with an " L"
Marla

Re: 2024 - Spring Cruise May 25th

Post by Marla »

Just a reminder. This weekend, Saturday, is the annual Spring Cruise.

Looks like we will have some ice weather. A perfect day to get your VW out for a leisurely cruise through the Metroparks and stop for some good eats afterwards.

Last year’s turn out was probably a record, let’s see if we can beat it. See you there.
It's Marla with an " L"